Haneda/Narita Airport pick-up & 15 night self-quarantine package
- In accordance with Japan’s latest quarantine rule, we are offering the airport pick-up & 15 night self-quarantine package to all returnees to Tokyo.
- You will be picked up at the airport by our licensed driver in a fully disinfected vehichle reserved exclusively for you and your accompany. Every vehicle will only take one group of guests (maximum two adults).
- You can choose to stay in our fully equipped apartment alone or share it with your accompany (maximum two adults).
- Every apartment is thoroughly disinfected before and after your stay, and it comes with free wifi, independent kitchen (gas stove, microwave, oven toaster, kitchenware), shower room, toilet, washing machinecleaning kit.
- More functional than a hotel, you can cook your own meal or order food delivery (eg. Ubereat), do your laundry and cleaning. We will also give out Corona Safety kit, which include mask, disinfectants, thermometer. In addition, seasonings (salt, olive oil, soy sauce…etc) in small portion will be provided so that you can easily cook in our cozy apartment.
Updated on 2021 / 02 / 01
- Travel restriction is effective until March 7 following the extension of Japan’s state of emergency.
- Only Japanese citizens and foreign residents who hold valid residency visa status are allowed to re-enter Japan. Foreign travelers who previously applied for Business Track or Residential Track are also suspended from entering Japan.
- Every traveller planning to enter Japan is required to take a Covid-19 PCR test in recognized medical facilities 72 hours prior to departure and submit a negative test result in designated format at the airport. Returnees are also required to self-monitor body temperature and health status 14 days prior and after departure.
- All returnees need to take PCR test at the airport, provide contact information (you need a valid mobile phone number in Japan), address of self-quarantine accommodation for the next 14 days (the day of arrival is day zero, so a total of 15 nights self-isolation is required), and to sign a pledge form that promise to abide by the quarantine rules:
- Self-quarantine for the next 14 days (counting from the next day of arrival = 15 nights of self-isolation) at an independent accommodation (private apartment, hotel, serviced apartment…are allowed, as long as you do not share public facility such as bathroom and toilet with others)
- Avoid taking public transportation when you get into the city and during the 14-day of self-isolation period.
- Self-monitor your health condition and keep in contact with the authority during the self-isolation period.
- Please note that although the quarantine regulation of Japan does not strictly forbid you to go out from your self-quarantine accommodation — it is okay to go out to supermarket or to buy food if you are fully masked and keep proper social distance — this is to be kept to a minimum and public transportation is not allowed.
- The restriction ends officially at midnight on the 14th day of your self-quarantine. Note that the day of your arrival is counted as DAY ZERO, the next day of your arrival is day one, which means that you need to secure 15 nights of accommodation since the day of arrival.
Moreover, if you have stayed in countries which Japan refused entry from (from December 2020, the list includes the UK and South Africa) 14 days prior to departure, you for not allowed to enter Japan except in special circumstances. Before applying to our package, please check the latest notice from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and your local consulate. If you have any questions regarding entry to Japan or our plan, please contact us.
- See the latest update regarding internationa travel regulation (Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan)
- See the latest update regarding immigration and visa services (Immigration service agency of Japan)
- Download the designated format of COVID-19 PCR test result
- Download the quarantine regulation plege form
Cozy Vibes Apartment Hotel
Our Cozy Vibes Apartment is a compact yet fully functional apartment with LOFT. Space under the staircase is the living area, while the loft above serves as a cozy space for relaxation. With three color themes assigned in random : Black, Blue & Red.
※ We do not accept room picking, we will arrange the apartment for you according to room vacancy. If Cozy Vibes apartment is full, we will upgrade you to family-type of apartment such as SL series or M series. If you have more than two accompany or that you are looking for a long-term apartment for stay, please check our monthly rental plan and contact us directly.
- Oedo Line・Fukutoshi Line
- Higashi-Shinjuku Station … 4 min by foot
- Yamamote Line
- Shin-Okubo Station … 10 min by foot
- Chuo Line・Sobu Line
- Okubo Station … 15 min by foot
Check location Sumifuku Property Google Map
Located in the quiet residential area of Shin-Okubo (the Korean/Asian Town of Tokyo), our apartments serve as the best starting point to discover Tokyo.
Apart from local Japanese food, you can also taste authentic Korean and Asian cuisine here at a very reasonable price. There are also many supermarkets, 100-yen shops, drug stores, and convenience stores around.
To explore the neighborhood, walk a few minutes to the campus of the famous Waseda University. Keep walking for another 15 minutes, you can explore the University student drinking spot Takadanobaba, where you can find drinks on the cheap at budget Izakayas and bars. Also, don’t miss the nearby Kanda River, which hosts magnificent views of the Sakura blossoms in springtime.
It takes only 2 min by train (or 15 min by foot) to Central Shinjuku. There, you can go shopping at the MUJI store, Isetan and LUMINE Department Stores, or the big electronics store Bic Camera. You can also take Shinkansen and long-distance bus to all parts of Japan.
Studio Room（with loft space）
- Shower room & toilet
- Loft space
- Air-conditoner (cold/heater)
- Washing machine (with detergent)
- Laundry Rack
- Hair dryer
- Cloth iron (with iron board)
- Kitchenware & gas stove
- Oven Toaster
- Electronic Kettle
- Dinning ware
- Garbage bin
- Body Wash
- 3-in-1 Shampoo
As part of our eco-friendly policy, we do not provide disposable amenities such as tooth paste and tooth brush. Please prepare in advance or purchase at any convenience store or pharmacy.
- Check- in：after 4 PM
- Check-out：before 11 AM
- Please first come by the Sumifuku office to check-in, we will guide you to your apartment.
- If you are unable to arrive within our office hour （11:00-18:00）please contact our staffs in advance. After receiving your full information and passport copy, we will send you the self check-in guide.
- Smoking is not allowed in all parts of our apartments (including the balcony).
- Please lower your volume after 9PM to prevent disturbing the neighbours.