CH 302｜City Hideout Series
Granite GreyＸOak Wood｜ STUDIO Apartment in the heart of Higashi-Shinjuku & Shin-okubo. 5 min walk to Higashi-shinjuku station and 8 min to JR Yamanote Shin-okubo station. Spacious and comfortable, suitable for 2-3 adults. This cozy apartment comes with a sunny bedroom, spacious storage, open balcony, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, laundry space and a separated toilet.
- Living & Bedroom space
- Balcony (with hanger rack)
- Bathroom (with auto-heating bathtub)
- Laundry space
- Independent toilet
Base price includes：2 guests
- Minimun booking period：2 days
We will prepare beds according to the number of guests under reservation. If you wish to add an extra person (above what base price includes) , we will charge you according to the no. of extra person times the number of nights.
- Fee for adding an extra person above base price
- per person/per night, tax inclusive
- Child（under 12）
- 1100 JPY
- 2200 JPY
- Child（under 12）
- Oedo Line・Fukutoshi Line
- Higashi-Shinjuku Station … 5 min by foot
- Yamamote Line
- Shin-Okubo Station … 8 min by foot
- Chuo Line・Sobu Line
- Okubo Station … 13 min by foot
Check location Sumifuku Property Google Map
Located in the quiet residential area of Shin-Okubo (the Korean/Asian Town of Tokyo), our apartments serve as the best starting point to discover Tokyo.
Apart from local Japanese food, you can also taste authentic Korean and Asian cuisine here at a very reasonable price. There are also many supermarkets, 100-yen shops, drug stores, and convenience stores around.
To explore the neighborhood, walk a few minutes to the campus of the famous Waseda University. Keep walking for another 15 minutes, you can explore the University student drinking spot Takadanobaba, where you can find drinks on the cheap at budget Izakayas and bars. Also, don’t miss the nearby Kanda River, which hosts magnificent views of the Sakura blossoms in springtime.
It takes only 2 min by train (or 15 min by foot) to Central Shinjuku. There, you can go shopping at the MUJI store, Isetan and LUMINE Department Stores, or the big electronics store Bic Camera. You can also take Shinkansen and long-distance bus to all parts of Japan.
- Air-conditoner (cold/heater)
- Washing machine (with detergent)
- Laundry Rack
- Hair dryer
- Cloth iron (with iron board)
- Kitchenware & gas stove
- Oven Toaster
- Electronic Kettle
- Dinning ware
- Garbage bin
- Body Wash
- 3-in-1 Shampoo
As part of our eco-friendly policy, we do not provide disposable amenities such as tooth paste and tooth brush. Please prepare in advance or purchase at any convenience store or pharmacy.
- Check- in：after 4 PM
- Check-out：before 11 AM
- Please first come by the Sumifuku office to check-in, we will guide you to your apartment.
- If you are unable to arrive within our office hour （11:00-18:00）please contact our staffs in advance. After receiving your full information and passport copy, we will send you the self check-in guide.
- Smoking is not allowed in all parts of our apartments (including the balcony).
- Please lower your volume after 9PM to prevent disturbing the neighbours.