Cozy Vibes Black
Only 4 mins from Higashi-Shinjuku Station. A compact yet fully functional apartment with a loft. Space under the staircase is the living area, while the loft above will be your own museum. BLACK + MY MUSEUM’s loft area is your personal museum where you can display your very own collection of fine arts and favorite books. Decorate your own secret loft space according to your mood!
Base price includes：2 guests
We will prepare beds according to the number of guests under reservation. If you wish to add an extra person (above what base price includes) , we will charge you according to the no. of extra person times the number of nights.
- Fee for adding an extra person above base price
- per person/per night, tax inclusive
- Child（under 12） 1100JPY
- Adult 2200JPY
- Oedo Line・Fukutoshi Line
- Higashi-Shinjuku Station … 4 min by foot
- Yamamote Line
- Shin-Okubo Station … 10 min by foot
- Chuo Line・Sobu Line
- Okubo Station … 15 min by foot
- Higashi-Shinjuku Station B3 exit is the nearest exit to reach our apartments. (Elevator is available at the station)
- We use self check-in for all rooms. Please complete the guest form and upload the copies of your passport. After confirmation, we will send you check-in instructions three days before your arrival date.
Located in the quiet residential area of Shin-Okubo (the Korean/Asian Town of Tokyo), our apartments serve as the best starting point to discover Tokyo.
Apart from local Japanese food, you can also taste authentic Korean and Asian cuisine here at a very reasonable price. There are also many supermarkets, 100-yen shops, drug stores, and convenience stores around.
To explore the neighborhood, walk a few minutes to the campus of the famous Waseda University. Keep walking for another 15 minutes, you can explore the University student drinking spot Takadanobaba, where you can find drinks on the cheap at budget Izakayas and bars. Also, don’t miss the nearby Kanda River, which hosts magnificent views of the Sakura blossoms in springtime.
It takes only 2 min by train (or 15 min by foot) to Central Shinjuku. There, you can go shopping at the MUJI store, Isetan and LUMINE Department Stores, or the big electronics store Bic Camera. You can also take Shinkansen and long-distance bus to all parts of Japan.
- Air-conditoner (cold/heater)
- TV (with Amazon fire TV)
- Foldable Table & Chairs
- Washing Machine & Detergent
- Laundry Rack
- Hair Dryer
- Cloth Iron & Iron Board
- Kitchenware & gas stove
- Oven Toaster
- Electronic Kettle
- Dinning ware
- Garbage bin
- Towel Set*
- Hand Soap
- Body Wash
- 2-in-1 Shampoo
- Disposable Toothbrush Set
*Each guest will only get one set of towels. Extra towels are available for an extra cost. Feel free to wash towels with the washing machine in each room.
floor & elevator
- Check- in：after 4 PM
- Check-out：before 10 AM
- We use self check-in for all rooms. Please complete the guest form and upload the copies of your passport. After confirmation, we will send you self check-in instructions three days before your arrival date.
- Smoking is not allowed in all parts of our apartments (including public areas and the balcony).
- Please lower your volume after 9 PM to prevent disturbing the neighbors.
- Images may differ in appearance from the actual apartments. Some furniture and decorations might be replaced or removed.